- Payments are always due no more than 30 days after the invoice date, unless stated to the contrary in the contract. Offsetting by the counterparty is not permitted unless HearingCoach International has unconditionally acknowledged the counterclaim as correct.
- If no payment is received from the counterparty within the agreed term for payment, interest will be payable on the outstanding amount by operation of law and without prior notice of default of at least 12% per annum, or a percentage equal to the percentage determined in article 5 of the Law of August 2, 2002 regarding combating late payment in commercial transactions (Late Payment Law) should this percentage be higher than the former percentage stated. The interest due acts as financial compensation for the loss of interest that was suffered.
- If the counterparty remains in default with payment within the time frame stated in clause 6.1., that party will be held liable for payment of all costs of the collection charges, which include the costs for reminders and all other direct and indirect collection expenses. In any case the amount the counterparty will be liable for regarding collection charges will not be less than €125.00. If HearingCoach International has to proceed with judicial collection, the counterparty shall be held liable for reimbursement of all costs that HearingCoach International has to incur with regard to the legal procedure, including all legal costs and fees to be paid by HearingCoach International. If an individual is contracted, HearingCoach International will only be entitled to the costs prescribed by law.
- Payments must preferably be made, without any deductions, into the bank account nominated by HearingCoach International. Payments can also be made at the offices of HearingCoach International during office hours, or in another manner prescribed by HearingCoach International.
- Payments made by the counterparty will be applied according to the following priority ranking: to settle all interest due, costs, penalties and contract prices.
- HearingCoach International has the right to require the buyer to furnish surety at any time. This surety must be such that any claims and possibly resulting interest charges and costs will be adequately covered and that HearingCoach International is able to call it up unhindered and without effort. If the request for surety is refused, HearingCoach International is entitled to suspend (further) fulfillment of its obligations towards the buyer.
- In the event of late payment of any invoice within the time frame stated in clause 6.1., all invoices that have not yet fallen due become immediately payable and any discounts allowed fall away, all in derogation from clause 6.1.
Back to table of contents